NEBDN STUDENT TRANSFERS FROM OTHER COURSE PROVIDERS WHO FAILED THEIR NEBDN EXAMINATION
We have noticed that there is an increased number of students from the NEBDN accredited Dental Nursing courses who are looking for options to transfer to Dental Tutors.
We are pleased to announce that you can now continue your NEBDN National Diploma in Dental Nursing course as a Dental Tutors student for a monthly fee of £100 per month. This will grant you:
- Full access to our NEBDN learning material via our Online Students Hub
- Animated treatment videos and labelling exercises
- Mock Exams with over 2000 questions
- NEBDN Written Exam revision
- NEBDN OSCE Exam revision
- At least 3 live Zoom lessons per week with our tutors
Requirements to transfer from another course provider:
- Transfer is only available to students who failed their NEBDN Written or OSCE exam.
- Ask your current course provider to complete a withdrawal form and submit it to the NEBDN. This must be done prior the transfer.
- The monthly fee of £100 will be applied until you take the NEBDN OSCE exam.
- The exam resit fee must be paid once the NEBDN sends an invoice to us (£150 for the NEBDN Written Exam, £300 for the NEBDN OSCE Exam).
- RoE must be fully completed prior to transfer.
Read more about: NEBDN Exam Information and Fees
If you need to resit the NEBDN examination and wish to stay with your current course provider, then our Exam Preparation material might be exactly what you need. We offer different exam preparation subscriptions:
- NEBDN Written Exam mock exams – £50 per month without a tutor or £100 per month with tutor
- NEBDN OSCE Exam preparation – £100 per month without tutor or £200 per month with tutor
More details about the Exam Preparation subscriptions below.