NEBDN STUDENT TRANSFERS FROM OTHER COURSE PROVIDERS WHO FAILED THEIR NEBDN EXAMINATION
We have noticed that there is an increased number of students from the NEBDN accredited Dental Nursing courses who are looking for options to transfer to Dental Tutors.
We are pleased to announce that you can now continue your NEBDN National Diploma in Dental Nursing course as a Dental Tutors student for a monthly fee of £100 per month. This will grant you:
- Full access to our NEBDN learning material via our Online Students Hub
- Animated treatment videos and labelling exercises
- Mock Exams with over 2000 questions
- NEBDN Written Exam revision
- NEBDN OSCE Exam revision
- At least 3 live Zoom lessons per week with our tutors
Requirements to transfer from another course provider:
- Transfer is only available to students who failed their NEBDN Written or OSCE exam.
- Ask your current course provider to complete a withdrawal form and submit it to the NEBDN. This must be done prior the transfer.
- The monthly fee of £100 will be applied until you take the NEBDN OSCE exam.
- The exam resit fee must be paid once the NEBDN sends an invoice to us (£125 for the NEBDN Written Exam, £300 for the NEBDN OSCE Exam).
- From 1 March 2022 the transfer fee of £125 paid upon transfer.
- RoE must be fully completed prior to transfer.
Read more about: NEBDN Exam Information and Fees
TRANSFER TO DENTAL TUTORS IN 2 STEPS:
STEP 1 – Complete the registration form
STEP 2 – First Month’s Fee (click Add to Cart)
£100.00Add to cart