Dental Tutors main goal has always been to educate dental nursing students via strong visualisation concepts by incorporating a new, unique and dynamic visual style in dentistry for learning purposes. We are the dental nursing college in the United Kingdom to combine traditional learning methods and modern innovative technologies.
Our knowledge, creativity and originality that are merged in our dental nursing visual gallery helps students, doctors, patients, children, drug and research companies.
Inspirations for our work comes from David Bolinsky. He is a Medical Director, Illustrator and 3D Animator. David well known among Harvard, Yale and Cambridge Universities. He teach and consult about visual solutions in health and science at TED and TEDMED.
During his time at Harvard he created ‘The Inner Life of the Cell‘. David Bolinsky and his team illustrate scientific and medical concepts with high-drama animation. You’ve never seen the life of a cell quite like this.
Benefits of Visual Learning
- Of all the information transmitted to brain, 90% is visual.
- As opposed to text, visuals are processed 60,000x faster.
- Humans are capable of getting the sense of a visual scene in less than 1/10th of a second.
- 40% of nerve fibres are linked to the retina.
- Our brain can see images that last for only 13 milliseconds.
- Human eye can register 36,000 visual messages every hour.